First, we try to know what is Ethical hacking and how to become an ethical hacker so it is the process where we use to find the vulnerability and threats of the system.
Ethical hacking serves us to prevent us from hackers and cyber attacks, it informs us that whereby can hackers are capable to hack our system.
Now, how to become an Ethical hacker
SO, if you want to become an ethical hacker you have to need a bachelor’s degree in IT or computer engineering or an advanced diploma in network security. A certification from a reputed institute enhances the chances of getting hired by some big names in the IT sector.
- computer expert
- networking and programming
- Huge knowledge of database
- Basic knowledge of every programming language
- knowledge of every hacking tool
- always get updated about technology
- Get a Linux-based operating system and the know the basics commands that every Linux user should know.
Salary of ethical hacker
The salary of an ethical hacker is defined by your work and the tasks that you perform. It is not specified, sometimes you paid so high or sometimes not. Basically, it is depending upon your experiences or abilities by detecting the vulnerability of a system.
Mainly the salary of an ethical hacker is $24,760 to $111,502 in America and in India, you got Rs 367,249 per year or more than.
Some Basic Tools of ethical hackers